Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 12:28 AM   #8196
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I read very well. Since you categorically reject Jesus' teaching in Jn 4:21-24, then obviously you must think you're infinitely smarter that he is After all, he did say that his Father seeks people who will worship him in Spirit and in truth. You imply that Jesus is the clueless one who had no idea what his Father wants. Yet, you do!
This^^^^ is as stupid as it gets.

Quote:
Besides you already confessed that even when a believer serves, worships and obeys God out of love and gratitude to Him that that kind of love would be a burden.
Another lie. Quote me.

Quote:
What I do remember is that you just said yesterday that all scripture is irrelevant. But not Lk 17:21? Hypocritical much?
You don't need to read Lk 17:21 to know God is within.

Quote:
Of course, He can. Not only can He but MUST! Numerous scriptures teach this. His love is a holy, righteous love; therefore, he can only love what is good, righteous and holy, and conversely his holy nature demands that he hate all sin, evil., lawlessness and wickedness. God doesn't suffer from cognitive dissonance like you do. Don't you know that God cannot deny who He is (2Tim 2:13)!? He cannot deny his holy nature!
God hates no one. He even loves Hitler.

Quote:
You approach God strictly on your terms
The terms I came to God from I would not wish on my worst enemy. They would decimate you.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)