Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 06:03 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I think the team formerly known as the Redskins is going to live and die on the arm of Fitzpatrick. Taylor Heinicke's ok play-off start was due to lack of tape, he was out of football when he was acquired last year and played very little over a 4 year career for a reason. He also played with reckless abandon that would not be sustainable for very long due to his size. Kyle Allen was 1-11 in his last 12 starts, enough said about him. They should have a great defense, but how far does that get you in today's NFL without a solid QB?
Fitz has has two winning seasons in his career, a 4-3 and a 10-6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondbest View Post
All true. But the FT has a legit coach. The price I got on them was well worth it. I like my chances. Besides I can’t stand Dallas.

At 7-2, I think you made a very smart bet, don't get me wrong. Right now I think Dallas has only a slight edge, based on they did seem to make some personal changes on defense to improve, and getting Dak back. I think their coaching changes on defense will amount to nothing. I might just toss Baltimore in there and play two cards Balt/Buff/KC/GB ending with Wa & Dal, amounts that would produce the same payouts.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)