Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #399
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
Before I posted send to my first reply this morning I recieved a private message. That's why the previous posting.

Here is my response to the message after posting the above missive.

You made it what it is. I thought you were out of it. I thought EMD was stepping back. I wanted to proceed without your interference. But nothing matter to you except what you want.

NOTHING you have done in the past will impress me. I handicap today. You can't refute anything I've posted in relation to your abilities.

How many times have you qualified to compete for a major prize such as BCBC, KDBC, HWS or NHC?

You started with me personally when you decided to continue on your EMD vendetta. I don't care what you think or why you don't like it or why you won't stop.

I am here to tell you I will not back away from you on this issue. You have carried comments from other threads into our dispute.

My next step will be to answer each one of your helpful criticisims in the individual threads. I will decide based on how you will respond to me in public.

Enjoy the fruit of your work here.

You cared enough to attempt to publicly humiliate me. You will not stop. Keep it up.
Publicly? No one knows who you are. No wonder you fell hook, line and sinker for EMDs charade. You're as nutty as he is.

I'm pretty excited to read your tedious commentary. Let me have it.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)