Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Steph Curry
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 12:58 PM   #91
Canarsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
McGary has had some injury issues that got him shuffled out of the rotation. He had a back issue and then had a concussion. It isn't like he can't get time on the Nets, this is a very good team. But I was never saying they could get a good piece for him alone. I don't even know where that came from to be honest. But this is a guy that with regular playing time last year average 15 and 12 per 36 minutes. There is definitely some talent there.

Not sure why you post to me lately like I'm a dope or something, but whatever.
I would never consider you a dope because your opinions (non thunder) are highly regarded. It just seems every player OKC gets via draft or free agency is a spectacular move. They have a great core but after that the team is incredibly thin with reserves except for Kanter.

I brought up McGary and Novak (to be honest I looked up their stats) because they haven't played much at all. I brought up Prigioni for the Clips because I thought he deserved some playing time. On that one I was right but can also be dreadfully wrong.

Again I'm asking who is getting traded and what will they get in return? I think its fair to ask what you will get in return for these players.

Roberson
McGary
Morrow
Singler
Collison (a player I would be interested in as a gm)
Augustin
Payne
Novak

It would be very hard (imo) to even get a decent 6th player from that list. If you could post a potential team that would be interested in these players that
would be welcomed with enthusiasm.

Again my apologies if you think I'm insulting you. My replies never had that intention.
Canarsie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.