Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 10:59 AM   #158
Mr. Pick 5
Veteran

Mr. P5 Super Cherry Picks Big A Thursday

Race 1
- the local track expert likes him and the odds will be very long...sounds good to me

Race 2
A bottom level whos got the most juice today....monster mash could run away with it but im not totally convinced...PASS

Race 3
Browse laid off since a big clunker this summer...if she has developed and is back in form i dont think shell ever look back

Race 4
The and both have a great hector diaz off angle....ill take the and use the as the scratch horse

Race 5
Taking a shot at a big price here with the ...back to back walk offs, if this horse doesnt have something wrong with her (big if) she has a race that puts her in the picture here....odds will be right so taking a chance

Race 6
Same Situation as race 2, PASS

Race 7
another bit of a hunch play for a bomb day....horse has decent record in the slop and jj takes the mount for sciacca

Race 8
Price wont be good but he looked like the real deal in his first race at gulfstream

Race 9
this pick seems silly but her only win was on an off track and i know she has a race in her capable of winning this one...its a bomb kinda day so why not

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)