Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Louisiana Derby
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #28
Afleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
I was on Bravazo last time and was rewarded. I think he will be a bettable 3-1 or so tomorrow. I think Noble Indy and Snapper will take money because of the trainers. I hate them both. NI had a perfect trip and did nothing with it. The faster pace 2 back slowed him down if that should happen today. Snapper I don't know how he will run his race but I think he is distance challenged and will be stretching out and will get pace company. My Boy Jack will take a ton of money also IMO. After facing McKinzie he comes east and romps. But tops in the slop and has an outside post plus that pace in last suggests to me the track was quirky. I don't like that combination. Hyndford I think is sitting on a big race and I love the pedigree. Pace was quick in last and I think he will like the stretchout. Bravazo on the other hand I think rode his best race 2 back and they weren't thrilled with his ride by Mena in the last. Stevens is back on and he rates and finishes with a flurry IMO. Think the distance and ride will suit him well. Calumet and Lukas might not be household names anymore but I think they got the right horse to do some things with this spring. I'll check the exotic payoffs and see if I can get 6-1 on my standard bet but will take gladly at 3-1 or better. Good luck!
I think he will be the 3rd favorite so at least 3-1 is my guess. Publichandicapper has him @5-1 w/702 picks so far
Afleet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)