Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Louisiana Derby
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #25
boys at tosconova

1279............those are the figures. everyone knows that.

key is to try and find the right one from the remaining six horses

while the russian maiden #3 can improve this spot doesn't seem right.

the #4 givemeaminit has some decent races against top comp as a 2yr old but he just seems to finish evenly in those route races, his last race wasn't pretty poor. if anybody can honestly tell me otherwise i would love to hear it. it just seems like he want to go shorter.

#5 retirement fund is interesting. he made a couple of sneaky moves in the SW up close and then fanned wide into contentionon an off track in a contested pace. would have loved him to finish a little better but what can you do.

#6 hyndeford ran a nice second vs magum moon, but that was only a 5 horse race. i have to believe the drop to maiden claiming after a decent maiden race means more than the 2nd place finish in an abbreviated field. i will toss because of it. i mean, is pletcher that stupid to put a 200k horse in a MC in his second lifetime start after a decent run in hs first maiden try on the turf?..

#8 lone sailor

looks like a live horse. if you just toss the lecomp,,he hasn't run poorly ever. beat bravazo as well by 3L in oct, if bravazo is a measuring stick, which he kind of has to be by default..

and if you like the 8 you really have to look at #10 dark templar, who just beat him, and who retirement fund beat 2 back...

really think if there's a price horse its going to be either the 5/8/10
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most