Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 02:28 PM   #35
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
He's not #1 on the poll? Who cares about a poll?

You don't lose true great status with losses at the end of your career. That's amateur hour talk. They've devalued him in the eye of people looking at polls or that are internet warriors who can NEVER concede a point.

Plenty of horses tail off at the end of their career and their legacies were not tarnished.

My point, which you can't handle because it's coming from me is in the case of THIS SPECIFIC HORSE, anyone that was going to breed to him are still going to. I can guarantee he'll have a full book.

You know nothing about me or what kind of experience or knowledge I have with any aspect of the racing business. Just like I don't know you other than I can smell bullshit better than most and you reek of it. Years of you playing know it all on a message board and suddenly you're John Magnier? GTF out of here with that nonsense.
No kidding, Einstein. I said too that he'd have a full book. His stud fee can and does fluctuate, which means he can indeed devalue, which was the original question. And he has devalued with these two losses, there is no question about that by anyone who has a clue, of which obviously you're not one.

As for smelling bullshit, that's because you're smelling your top lip.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)