Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Pandy's Newest
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #15
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Amazon is not selling the book, Pandy is as an Amazon Marketplace participant. If you buy the book on Amazon, Amazon charges your account, takes a commission, and forwards the order to the seller.

If you looks at the details, Pandy has been given feedback by 155 people who bought from him through Amazon, with a 96% positive rating.
Just for the record, I sell my books and systems on my own websites, as well as on Amazon and ebay. If you sell books you pretty much have to use Amazon because it is such a powerful marketplace.

As for the Amazon feedback rating, it's a little screwy compared to say, the feedback on ebay. For instance, I have over 1500 lifetime feedbacks on ebay dating back to 1997 and not a single negative. I was a power seller until they changed their protocol. But on Amazon, for some reason, some people get confused about what the feedback rating is, as compared to say, a review. A couple of people who wanted to give me a review that was less than four or five stars put it in the feedback instead. But the feedback in strictly about shipping, packaging, customer service, etc. It is entirely different than the reviews. If not for a few people who didn't understand the difference between a critical review of the book and a feedback review of the actual shipping, packaging, etc., I would have a near perfect feedback rating. I pride myself on customer service and I have a money back guarantee on all of my products.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)