Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Handi-Fast
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #117
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Light,

Please take this in the best light. I have been programming for 20 years. Mostly horse racing for my own pleasure. But I have written programs for people all over the country also.

Many programs were based on paceline selection, doing it multiple ways. So If I was interested in adding paceline selection that would be no problem. I choose not too.

But what this reply is all about, is the fact that what we are doing here is completely in the open. There is no hidden agenda here. The program is open source...the program is free. I have spent a lot of my time working on it and doing it for nothing, nada, zip zero. And I am doing it in Ill health, with an extremely bad heart. I am 100% disabled.

So for you to come here with a crappy attitude and make me feel bad sucks. But I will buck up and tell you that you are free to have the source code and then find someone who can program in Liberty Basic and add paceline selection to the program and then post it here.

If you can improve our little program, then shut the hell up and DO IT!!!! Quit flapping your lips and wanking your jaws and get with it. We are open to anything. You really want to help then jump in and get something done!

We will show you anything....The end product....the source code...hell you can even see my underwear if you want. We have nothing to hide.

But you wrap yourself up in secrecy and blind claims. If you don't have something positive to share then you are wasting your time and ours. Once again we are open to anything, but we expect people to put their money where their mouth is and not come here, spread hot air about their super duper terrific program....and then keep it all a secret.

So please join in and get some work done or go help someone else. Because we aren't gaining anything from your pseudo help.

Respectfuly,
Handi

Last edited by Handiman; 12-15-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.