Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 04:03 AM   #381
Track Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I think you're losing it, quite honestly.

Both those horses (if everything you say is true), were entered in that race SOLELY TO **** UP THE CHANCES OF SOME OTHER HORSE.

PERIOD.

END OF STORY.

You can go on and on with your fantasy about Noble Indy somehow wiring the Belmont, but (like you said in another thread), if you're a handicapper worth two shits, you know that is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN IN ONE MILLION RUNNINGS OF THE RACE.

And horses GO WIDE every SINGLE DAY. Riders also INTENTIONALLY float the competition out if they get a chance. It's called RACE RIDING and it's been a part of the game since forever (just ask Cordero). Jeez.

So stop it, please, with the nonsense and fantasy world scenarios.

Both parties are EQUALLY AT FAULT. To say one was worse than the other is an insult to any semblance of intelligence.
Re-read what I wrote. Focus on the clarity, thoughtfulness and logical-based rationale used. Then re-read whatever this verbal vomit is. You'll be red-faced.

Not sure why you always try to incite some reaction. Maybe it is what keeps people engaged in the banter. You clearly can't mean what you say, but to be honest, I can't get through the sludge of words, with all caps, fragmented thoughts and downright silliness, in order to even comprehend what argument you're trying to make.

You're smarter than to think anything I wrote is wrong.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.