Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 03:12 AM   #28
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
So, who would be YOUR ideal...pick someone.
At this point, I honestly believe it would need to be someone who is NOT a Democrat or a Republican. Either that or it would need to be someone very moderate, unfortunately, noone comes immediately to my mind.
I will say that I could entertain guys like Larry Hogan or John Kasich, but I would be lying if I said that I actually know where either stands on the issues. I do know that I am so sick of the polarization in politics, I swear they do it on purpose to keep us all divided and squabbling back forth instead of focusing on the real issues so they can continue ripping off the taxpayers as usual.
One things for sure, career politicians need to be a thing of the past, and term limits should be put on every government position including the House and the Senate.

There are too many good Americans on BOTH sides of the current political aisle to let things continue down the path they are. One thing I do know, not all dems wanna have open borders and kill babies and not all GOP are racist and fascist. Most of us are just NORMAL people who want the best for our friends, families, and fellow Americans

Last edited by mhaney0423; 09-20-2022 at 03:17 AM.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most