Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #109
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Ok that's one view, let me give you mine. I assume you've worked in an office environment. Also assume you've worked for a bad boss, but that boss was the best option at the time. The boss isn't a permanent fixture, people move in and out (as do presidents). Mature adults figure this out. The boss is not a permanent fixture in life

so, every few years you come across a co worker that moans and gripes about everything that happens in the office.... The boss isn't fair. The boss isn't smart. The boss doesn't do what I'd like him / her to do. The boss shouldn't be in the position he's in. On and on

And on.

After awhile, that employee gets shit canned because no one wants to hear that shit except other whiners (who also eventually find the door). He's become a cancer people walk away from when you see him coming. It's not because he's "right" , because oftentimes he's not. It's because he's a bore. Tiresome, immature. A cancer.

That's Ely, to me.
You described yourself here during the entire Obama Presidency... you just paid no mention to me then because I was right along with you...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most