Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:37 AM   #10
wiretowire68

google sheets...is part of the application programs if you have a gmail account, it is part of the google docs systems. I believe it was google's ways of telling Mr. Gates to go screw himself and Windows for charging people to use his work applications as part of his operating system plus the obvious pirating that goes on. I have exel and it is amazing, the unfortunate part is I am out of work right now, and like most gamblers, money is very tight to say the least and I have cut my subsription off until further notice. Sheets is I believe is about the same program, they do a few things different in terms of it's interactions etc. Anyways.. again, I will e-mail you the link and when you have time, or take your time, there is no rush...I have working on these spreadsheets in trying to make it look good, to making it smaller. More or less it was just about getting comfortable reading and understanding spreadsheets from basics but I have gotten better at understanding them but I had a hard time getting through calculus in grade 13 and dearly wished that I did not drop algebra and Functions. LOL. I look forward to your response and thanks so much again.

Chuck
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)