Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 10:30 PM   #80
highnote

The Twinspires toteboard has incorrect data for 6 out of 11 Hong Kong races on July 15.

I realize it is a free service, but it actually hurts the twinspires bottom line because there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to risk using the twinspires betting service if the toteboard is incorrect.

For example, six races at Sha Tin today have the wrong win pool bet amounts for one or two horses in each of those six races. The tote shows that eight different horses in six different races each had 8388607 bet on them. That is likely a programming error.

This causes the TS tote to display incorrect odds for those horses.

It is easy to compare the TS odds with the HKJC odds and see the differences. I realize that HK odds equal US odds + 1

Here are the horses that had 8388607 bet on them:

Race #5 - horse #3
Race #6 - horse #2
Race #7 - horse #3
Race #8 - horse #7 and horse #8
Race #10 - horse #13 and horse #14
Race #11 - horse #7

This is one out of a hundred other racetracks that TS handles. How many others have tote errors?

Basically, TS is unusable. TS is too risky to use.

But I kind of hope they don't fix there errors. Other ADWs have correct tote data. It's better to bet with them and get correct information. People who bet with bad totedata will lose. That helps me win.

Thank you, TS!

Last edited by highnote; 07-15-2018 at 10:37 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)