Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 09:31 PM   #78
Spicemaster

Paceadvantage

I can understand it. I'm a racetracker (worked at four racetracks and two online companies for over 25 years) and lifelong horseplayer. I went to school for racing and have never worked anywhere but horseracing my entire career.

There isn't a reason to continue to engage in conversation when I gave the real reason behind it and it isn't accepted and/or I'm told it isn't genuine or true. From the recent conversation, I see that it's better to let everyone vent. There's nothing I can say that will change minds. Again, that's ok.

I've been on here for 7+ years and really don't need to get involved. It doesn't seem to be helpful and I am not here to provide "lip service" so it is clear my comments aren't wanted.

Plus, the following comments - "we don't give a shit", "Claiming it's in the queue, without a real reason for the downtime doesn't cut it," "profits will continue, as will client dissatisfaction and placing the sport's best interests as they lie, off the radar," "How come other sites fixes their stuff in a reasonable time," "It's obviously not a priority for TwinSpires, for whatever reason," "Lip-service is not required or wanted, just a simple fix will do" - aren't constructive IMO, so I'll let you all discuss it and keep debating the reason(s) behind it.

I see my peers chime in from time to time to give the industry POV so I thought I'd try, but I was wrong. Just because I'm going back to lurking doesn't mean I won't pay attention and try to help....I will.

If we are losing lots of business, feel free to let me know (with your player details) and I will pass along. Any ammunition I can give will help to get a better priority.

That's my last post - fire away....All the best, hope you have lots of winners!!
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)