Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 11:52 AM   #59
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
The Clintons, Obama, some in the CIA, Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein of the FBI, Eric Holder, and way too many others to name absolutely commit treason by selling 20% of our uranium to a life-long enemy with the nuclear bomb but without the uranium ore to use it, yet that's OK to members in the alt-stupid wing of Pace Advantage??

Yeah, yeah yeah, Trump's the villain here. Some of this idiocy is actually getting quite boring as well.
What's idiotic is you're using the word "uranium" to make it seem like your post has anymore weight. It doesn't, it isnt in short supply to fulfill any strategic need. I've explained that. Completely ignoring factual points like Russia has sold us over 500 metric tons of the stuff from 93-13. The fact both nation's are disarming. The fact we have a stockpile of HEU just simply sitting around. Check the Half-Life of Uranium then get back to me.

Otherwise take you silly, sensational, and emotional points, if you can call them that, and go elsewhere. Read a book or two on the arms race. Familiarize yourself with strategic doctrine. Have the vaguest sense you know what you're talking about on the matter then get back to me.

I know I do.

*Furthermore maybe just consider it a gift for all the Strategic agreements the United States. We are the largest violator, the NPT, the ABM both immediately come to mind. You would be wrong thinking that's why we did this but it works in your warped logic.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)