Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 04:45 PM   #915
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Even *I* think this is crazy talk.
Of course, you would. After all, I just showed you how easy it would be for the RBG and her Dimwits to fool the public , and for a protracted period of time to boot.

Or do you know something we don't? Have you been in touch with her? Or has she been seen out in public in the last few months? All she needs is a "ghost- writer" of sorts, and her and the Dems are good to go for all but an indefinite period of time.

And you are aware of the fact that there is precedence for her kind of situation with other SC justices who executed their duties away from the bench? And I'm sure you also know that the Constitution has no provision in it, whatsoever, to remove any SC justice from the bench other than impeachment for one offense or another, I suppose. And sickness is not an offense. Prolonged absences aren't even considered a dereliction of duty. When the Constitution said "for life", it meant for life!

The dimwits would certainly become big believers in and advocates of life after death -- in RBG's case, anyway. Hey...if the dimwits can get dead people to vote, it's a very small step from there to get a dead SC justice to write her opinions.

Really "crazy" stuff, heh?

Last edited by boxcar; 02-15-2019 at 04:46 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)