Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #8
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaLover View Post
What's wrong with the PA board?
Nothing is wrong with the PA board. That's why I plug it so often in my podcasts.

Al attended a private meeting with 3 other guys where I spilled the beans completely. I invited him to talk about it "a little."

Before anyone asks, I am still working on the software and it will still make it to release.

I've had a rather large change of heart about racing in the past few months. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that I should be doing more of what I want to do and less of what I feel I have to do. For the last 8-9 months I've had a staff of 4 working for me to do the stuff I don't want to do.

Right now the website is undergoing a makeover to be mobile responsive. (PA set the bar for that.)

Dave

PS: Not sure why so many PA members want to dwell on the negative. It is has been the best horse racing forum on the web for decades.

Personally, I pretty much avoid the off-topic section (except for the humor). Like PA said, the politics is in there. We all know how to find it and all know how to avoid it if we choose.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)