Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tournaments
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 10:12 AM   #45
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyJet View Post
Is the DRF World Championship of Handicapping an all online tournament? What's the date of the finals?

The description for the 1 day qualifer on the 28th it says:

1 WCH entry per 10 entries. Minimum 8 entries required to go.

Can you explain that to me?
To add to what Vic said, if there are 20 entries 2 will win, if 30 three will win this qualifier. Since this is drfs baby they are a little more generous and if only 8 or 9 enter they will still award a prize and run the game. If they only get 7 or less the contest will not run.

If say 12 enter the top dog will advance and breakage awards will go to 2nd and 3rd (there is some variation here but this is basically it).

Important to note is that on drf breakage credits, which sometimes ca be substantial. I once earned over 500. Cannot be taken out as cash, they can only be played back.On HT and HP credits can be withdrawn as cash and they even have a bank routing thing now.

Drf contrsts you get drf PPs for the races which in mho are much better than those privided by HT-bris. I may play a small feeder and use the PPs for Pick 4s,etc i can save money and use to get timeforms. Also. Drf has more microfeeders lately, for $11 you can play many feeders.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)