Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 07:37 AM   #4931
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80 View Post
Best 5 also had 4 winners on top on a 7 race card here at LAD. Best 5 is going to give you a handful of winners almost every time at the right tracks. I'm just trying to find a way to narrow it down to the good ones.

Where is NCG when you need him, I have some ideas
What's up, Mike? I was gone to my daughter's College Graduation--and post grad-party. Took a little ribbing from people, because now my entire family has a 4yr degree....except me.

I explained... the institute of higher learning I attended was the US ARMY Cook's and Baker's School...where I majored in biscuits & gravy.

Anyone notice the $46 winner both BOSS and NEW B*O*S*S nailed at Belmont? I gotta start checking that play--it may be close to stand-alone profitable--between 6 and 10-1. Longshots with a ML over 10-1 win somewhere near 1 out of 20....so why even bother?

I'm working on some new programs...one a longshot collection near completion--tentatively titled "KABOOM!"

An Exacta program that will do well....and finally a Maiden program (BTW it hit STEELERFAN FOR LIFE yesterday). That was it's only Belmont selection--I haven't looked at anything else from yesterday's results.

Oh...also SPEED DEMONS has been brought back from hiatus with some new, fresh ideas for a complete overhaul.

For right now, KABOOM! is up next: it's got some plays that are unique, clever, and they win. I think most of you will enjoy adding to your arsenal. Soon as I can, I'll start posting plays right off the program.

That's what's happening at Pace-View at the moment...TTL

-Greg

btw---my e-mail works fine now: NorCalGreg@Pace-View.Com and phone # 510 203-8274

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 06-12-2018 at 07:41 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)