Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:58 AM   #25
Gerard02

I’m still learning the program. I use some of the portfolios. I’ve enjoyed using the VCP lines to bang out some nice prices. Trying to be more tactical. I still haven’t figured out the Position Pointer. I’m open to any ideas. Your style is impressive. I’ve been an action player, as well. Been trying to play exactas, but not much success. I’ve popped some nice triples, but I’ll admit, I look for three or four in the arc with decent odds. I’ll play five in the arc, but they have to be double digits for me to play them. I’m learning to pass more races, rather than take unnecessary risks. The last two days, I’ve done well, but it was more comebacks than advances. Yesterday, I was at Aqueduct and had to turn a $90 deficit into a $103 plus. You can’t have many winning days with those types of swings. I know I’ll get stronger as I go along. Playing in the horse tourney tournaments online. Nailed a few there. Good luck
Gerard02 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)