Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 12:48 PM   #660
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
NCG i was looking for a post you had put up a while ago it had to do with daily double will pays and a program that you had that would figure the plays you were offering the program and had put up the pencil and paper workout .
Wish I could answer, Sharkey...but don't think I'm able to mention
my website name.

Few months ago, they changed the tax laws--any sales over $600 will get you a 1099. Used to be: any sales over $20,000-or any individual sales totaling 2,000 would get you a signer.

Someone has to pay for this admins reckless spending. Why not the little guy barely eeking out a living?

Anyway, I explained this to PA Mike...notified him that under these circumstances I would not be able to afford any more advertising here. Mike replied "Go ahead and do what your doing-not a problem"

After awhile, I noticed all mention of my site had been taken down. So I just assumed he changed his mind (it is HIS site).
Noticed he left "approved vendor" up on my profile...so I attempted to remove that. I hit the "user cp" and got this message:

**After 8 years...no message, email, nothing.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)