Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 08:42 PM   #647
Gilly6864

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzYank View Post
Personally I have all of them and looking at certain tracks you get a feeling for which ones do well at and sometime seeing a combination of them together will give you some playable exotics that when you hit pay nicely indeed.
The Best 5 is more consistent with winners averaging around 60% coming from the top 3 consensus picks I find in my record keeping. Some tracks are higher in the 70's but the payouts are almost not worth it, too chalky unless you mix them in with some pick 4's and some longshots.
Speed Demons I am really liking as well with some of those angle buttons like EZ money etc (and of the course the Aussie Outback TMPACE picks lol) - so far on average I see about a 50% win rate being in the top 3 demon speed number across alot of tracks But I really only look at the top number there whilst also looking at the other angle buttons among Greg's programs to get my own consensus
Parx is paradise for Greg's programs in my opinion - another good example I am finding is at Churchill over about 300 races the top demon speed number hits around 29%.
Best 5 at Churchill the top 2 consensus pick hits around 50% over about 450 races I have bothered record keeping for, so definitely helps me hit some nice pick 3's and 4's.

Happy Punting Mate !!!!!!!!
thank you for your input!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)