View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 08:15 PM   #289
OzYank

TMPACE Spot Play

G'day Mate - gotta love that Aussie Outback button on Speed Demons

2 selections today at TUP -
R3 Avalon King won and paid $19
R8 Outlaw Daisy came 3rd

As for Speed Demons itself am starting to see some trends on results across multiple tracks and the Easy Money button hits about 35% of the time and is very good at GPX (36%),TAM (43%), SAX (41%) and PRX (35%) to name a few. Best 2 Speeds and Speed Purse are about the same average across multiple tracks at 34%.

I want to also add that I started looking at PEN and in the last couple weeks the top 2 speed demon numbers hit about 55% and has a great hit rate for the other spot plays so basically just taking a closer look to place a pick 4 there for about $18 or $27 bet I have hit 3 of the last 4 that I bet on. One of those only paid $41 but the other 2 paid $206 and $192 - the lost bet was the early pick 4 so I am no longer going to try that one. But so far its been topping up my bankroll to have a good play at some other tracks. The run will come to an end as all good things do but thought you may want to check it out.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)