Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 12:29 AM   #67
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Having spent the past couple days trying to get the website all set for the new program...and just hitting a brick wall. Images won't load properly, text looks fine until I save and check it out "live". It's either so tiny it's illegible--or in the wrong place, or about 6 other issues I'm having. What ever happened to the old "drag-and-drop" method? You slid your pic into the box--typed your text right there underneath, and voila!

Well "voila" ain't happening anymore. If you're planning on a website, use Wordpress or Wix, etc. I've used a website seller called "1-2-3 " for the past 5 years. Help is almost useless...they only steer you to the site's instruction area, which "instructed" me to add my own custom code or some damn thing. With the drag/drop method--you didn't need to know any HTML code.

Anyway...enough of my whining. I took a break and was looking at PRN's Gold Book for 2020. It has all the spot plays and methods they published last year (about 50). Some are really clever...while a few others are rather comical.
On this one, I started chuckling at the first line 🎃

LONE EARLY SPEED HORSE

1-Must be able to get a clear early lead.
2-Must have a history of early-speed domination
3-Must have been on the lead or w/in 1 length 1st 2 calls last out
4-No horse that might threaten the early speed and wear him out
5-No pronounced early speed or rail bias
6-(my personal fav.) Must go off at 5-1 or higher
-what planet will such a horse go off @ 5-1?

-NCG

Phillips Racing Newsletter
https://www.phillipsracingnewsletter.com

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)