Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Lost in thought
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 02:37 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
There are so many truly clandestine changes with senescence after 60. Joint function (I told all my patients that if you "live on earth, you will get osteoarthritis."), vision, peripheral vascular perfusion, maximum heart rate, genitourinary changes, etc.

I attended a geriatrics workshop and was ASTOUNDED to see hear how much kidney function, as measured by glomerular filtration rate (luckily we have TWO of them) drops off in our 40's on....Because of redundancy we don't get any overt symptoms there.

Is there anyone in here impressed with your knowledge of a medical dictionary other than you? You obviously were a lousy doctor with a big ego.
Did your nurse translate what you told the patient after you left the examining room? You seem highly impressed with yourself for knowing a medical dictionary, even though with the years spent in the field I would expect you would know a medical dictionary like a layman would know a common Webster's dictionary. I am really good at trigonometry, probably like the top 99.99% percentile of average people.

Since I have been doing trig since long before software simplified solving trig problems, and use it daily, I would have to be a brain dead idiot not to be as good at it as I am. I am as impressed with my trig knowledge as much as your command of a medical dictionary, as in not in the least.

I seriously doubt many people read your drivel, you are wasting your time. I probably read it more than most just to see, if I can get a whiff of what you are getting at without hitting the medical dictionary.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.