Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: KEEN ICE!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 07:07 PM   #63
Tommy Tom

Keen Ice was my key horse and I wheeled him 2nd in the Tri for a buck...I felt if he wins the best chance for a big pay day was to use him in the pk 3 with ALL-ALL-7 for a buck....hoping for a bomb of course but no such luck...

I figured if instead I wheeled him on top in the Tri for a buck and if AP got 2nd the tri would not be huge like a possible Pk 3 would be

I wanted to key on the top 2 jockeys at Saratoga...Irad or Javier and when I saw Javier was aboard Keen Ice that made my mind up as I liked Keen Ice in his previous races and here we were at Saratoga, distance and what better jockey than Javier on Keen Ice the closer.

But to bad for me having ALL-ALL in the first 2 legs of the Pk 3 had favorites win and not one bomb or even a long shot

EDIT I am having all kinds of trouble getting into my NY Rewards account but I just now did get in and see just over $200.00 in my account so that must be what the pick 3 paid for a buck

Attached Images
File Type: png Travers_PK3_KeenIce.png (13.1 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by Tommy Tom; 08-29-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Tommy Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)