Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 04:19 AM   #59
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by trifecta View Post
I've experienced the same thing. One thing you can do is this:
1. go to the "express and pro" wagering interface.
2. go to the race number that started the pick 3 by clicking on the "race" drop down menu above the "results" tab; e.g., if the pick 3 started in race 4, click on race 4 in the race drop down menu.
3. click on the "wager list" tab for race 4. It will show your pick 3 selections for races 4, 5 and 6.

Hope this helps.
Well, at least I'm not the only one having the problem with recalling wagers.

A couple of times while experiencing the problem, I accessed the "express and pro" interface, aka the old youbet menu, and could not not recall anything under the that wager list either. Nor could I get anything back from the "recall wager" button under the TwinSpires TV interface. I will try those both again the next time I have the problem recalling my bets to confirm it's a problem, err, "across the board", pardon the pun.

Last weekend the behavior of the problem changed - from instantly returning the message "no wagers to display" to hanging with an "accessing" or "recalling" message. While different, it's not any better.

I stand by my earlier comment on video stream quality. When the quality of the stream drops off, I "fix" it by bringing up my Xpressbet video. It's especially annoying when watching Hong Kong, as now TS is the only provider I can sign up with that carries them. And being late at night with fewer bettors, I find it hard to believe the system resources are overloaded. I do not have satellite or cable to fall back on as another source for video.

I've used TS for a long time, having started out with Winticket many moons ago, and overall they've been my favorite ADW. I like the Classic wagering interface more than any other, and the free BRIS PPs (with a very small bet) have been a nice perk. The interface to recall and sort wagers for the past 12 years is very good. I've had mixed results with their support, and the latest recommendation for me to call technical support when I experience a problem their testing should easily reproduce does not make me happy. If their developers want to provide me guidance on capturing the necessary debug output to help them, I'd be happy to do that. God forbid it's because I'm running Linux....

I do understand Spicemaster's comment on the complexity of supporting the various interfaces and platforms. For those of you who think it's easy and "there's no excuse" for not having something "simple" not work just because it used to, I'd suggest right clicking on a page and selecting "inspect" or "view page source" to get the under-the-hood view on what's going on....
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)