Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 09:31 AM   #54
Wiley
Horse Racing Connossieur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
I'm looking at Owendale to pick up the pieces. His last three races have been a crawl fest (48/112, 49/112 & 48/1.11) , but the race before that(The Blame) he won after 45/1.09. Mr Freeze, Rushie & Pirate's Punch, at the right prices, are also interesting.
I like Owendale also. He is a one run horse and was forced into close pace situations his last two. Third off of a layoff and with the turn back, he should be fit.

One of his best races to date was last years Lexington at Keeneland when he made a huge move on the far turn to break open the race. That was at a mile and a sixteenth. His post position is troubling and that might be his undoing, hopefully Geroux can tuck in behind the first and second flight. I was hoping for 10-1, but the way Cox is going he will probably be lower than that unless Knicks Go takes most of that money. I like him with Mr. Freeze and Art Collector, all have run nice races in the past at Keeneland.

I saw Cox was wearing an Owendale BC Dirt Mile jacket the other day too. A good sign!
Wiley is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)