Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:11 PM   #33
hopbet

DEL MAR and SARATOGA set to open Mid July

ALCON:
IMO, if both tracks open in July they will be WITHOUT the attendance of the general public. The ability of a racetrack to maintain "social distancing" is NOT feasible , the normal course of business from standing in line to wager, concession stands even using the rest room are FACTORS that will cause local,state and other health officials to recommend racing without the general public. The governor of New York CUOMO has stated "New York will open in phases , with at LEAST 14 days between each phase". The widely recognized incubation period of coronavirus is 14 days. Saratoga opening in July (since we all are offering our opinion/guess) , based on CUOMO plan , my guess/opinion is NO. I do not have an guess/opinion on Del Mar, however even if I'm WRONG on Saratoga both (Saratoga and Del Mar) will run without the general public

HOPBET
hopbet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)