Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 11:21 PM   #32
Track Phantom

1. Why have out of competition tests and not do anything with them? I would think out of competition tests would be the emphasis for scratching the horse so that you do not have a horse in the BC race have an edge. Seems silly to find an issue and "leave it up to Ellis and the owner" to decide to run. I understand the thought that the horse would be clear after the race but the whole thing seems quite silly to me.

2. This article is a disgrace by Jay Privman. Like CJ said, I wonder if Ellis was part of penning this. It is written in a way to diminish the issue. When I read it, I wonder why they didn't just let this pass and give Ellis an Eclipse award for lifetime integrity instead. This is what happens when the journalists get too close to the people they are reporting on.

3. I agree that transparency is important.

4. When will we have our first Kentucky Derby winner DQ'd for drugs? It's coming.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.