Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #4610
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You are lying. Lying through your teeth. I never said what you claim I did about Jesus. Quote me where I said that. Prove your claim that is bolded above. You can't, so you're lying.

You truly march to the drumbeat of your Father of Lies.
Cut the crap you vile asshole. You just told us.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Listen up, Bonehead -- one last time: The problem of Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ -- where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected. This is why it is written that God is just AND the justifier of all those who have faith in his Son (Rom 3:26).

I have explained this to you many times. But I can't make you understand it. But meanwhile, stuff your false dilemma up your nose.
You are lying obviously denying you said what you said. "Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ ...where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected"

Reconciliation, or knee-jerking slack-jawed horse shit. THERE IS NO F**KING JUSTICE IN A WORM EATING A LITTLE GIRL'S EYE OUT.

Nor any f***ing mercy!!!

Quote:
"where mercy and justice both met and kissed"
Kiss my ass you vile despicable lunatic

Last edited by hcap; 04-22-2020 at 02:03 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)