Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 12:36 PM   #4606
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Listen up, Bonehead -- one last time: The problem of Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ -- where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected. This is why it is written that God is just AND the justifier of all those who have faith in his Son (Rom 3:26).

I have explained this to you many times. But I can't make you understand it. But meanwhile, stuff your false dilemma up your nose.
Circular bullshit. You can't make anyone understand it unless you beat them senseless over their heads with your inane absurd proclamations torturing their common sense while insulting their intelligence.

Telling us Jesus said it was ok to cause innocents to suffer unmaintainablee pain, destroys you claim to be, a or ever have been a Christian. Or human!!

Quote:
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Elder Joseph Brackett, who wrote this beautiful Shaker song in 1848,
was a Christian. You are a big fat pompous ass

Last edited by hcap; 04-22-2020 at 12:38 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most