Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 08:06 PM   #7
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Don't know where it was but federal marshals raided a guy's motel room on a tip, hand cuffed him and took him outside in his underwear claimed his ear had a notch in it like Laundrie's and didn't let him go till they found he had no tattoos that matched Laundrie. The picture shows a guy with a full head of hair that covered his ears. First Laundrie was last seen bald and has obvious advanced male pattern baldness in spite of being in his early 20's. Even if he could grow a full head of hair no way could he go from slick bald to hair that long in the time he had vanished. I noticed that immediately when I saw the guy's picture, those cops were not too bright.

People need to seriously get over this idea that the government knows best. 99% of the time they are the stupidest bunch of clowns one can imagine. I heard today that they hadn't previously given this area a thorough search because the water was knee deep or even waist deep. Seriously? We missed the body because of knee deep water?

All of this of course is after we get passed the total WTF moment of finding out that he had just up and left the house. That the police had no idea until three days later when his parents called to say "Hey could you stop by, we haven't heard from junior in 3 days" Jesus Christ.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)