Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 04:47 PM   #12
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
If the lottery numbers were already picked...what stopped you from knowing the other three?
The 3 numbers I knew were instant. They all had to do with me. The other 3 numbers also had to do with me. But these other 3 required some thought.

The fourth number turned out to be my age at the time. The fifth and Bonus numbers were the same. The number 4 which are the number of people in my family.

I was given a huge sign of the number 4 being the one of the numbers and the bonus number. But I didn't pay attention because I didn't believe it. Its a long story.

This was clearly a gift from beyond. But I lacked faith that God would give me millions of dollars. I chalked it up to my imagination and since I was busy in my auto repair business, passed. When I saw the lottery draw and the first 3 numbers were in there, I was depressed for 2 weeks. I now knew it was real. I wasn't depressed because of losing the $50M I would have won. But because I had failed on a spiritual level despite believing in spirits. I felt bad for letting the spirits down who were trying to help me.

What got me out of the depression was realizing,it was meant to be just as it unfolded. I wasn't ready.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement