Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 02:47 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The future has already happened. We just don't know it. There is no past present or future. Existence is eternal, like a huge pop up book. All exists simultaneously. Our consciousness can only experience parts of the pop up book. It cannot see the entirety of the pop up book (existence).

When people experience NDE's they are given life reviews. When they see what they did in the past, it is not like they are watching an old movie of themselves. They actually experience that "past" event in the present complete with all the bells and whistles of what transpired. Even though they know what will transpire,those past experience remains intact.

How do you think fortune tellers can tell the future unless it has already happened.

I used to have occasional dreams of the results of races,seeing the winning number at the finish line. Once I saw the exacta and bet it in a 12 horse field. I told all my cronies before the race but they all dismissed it. I only had a handful of these dreams but they were always true. How is that possible unless the races were already run?

I was once prompted by a feeling to play the lottery. I needed 5 numbers plus the bonus number. I immediately knew 3 of the numbers. They were the month and day I was born. Me and my son were born on the same day at the same time. The third number was the day of the month my daughter was born.

Turns out I was right. What are the odds of me knowing the first 3 numbers of the lottery immediately? How is that possible unless those lottery numbers were already picked.
What does this have to do with the existence or not of free will?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)