Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 12:37 PM   #13
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You haven't thought this through, IMO. You can't "lie to the public", and "fudge the numbers"...and still think that you are "doing the correct thing". There is no "drinking the kool-aid" here. This is deception pure and simple...and the deceivers fully know it.

As an aside...my son and I attracted this virus 11 months ago. He got vaccinated in March while still in school, and I still haven't. He kept telling me to get vaccinated also...because the "experts" kept saying that the people who already contacted this virus would be "invincible" if they also got vaccinated afterwards. Well...my son has been experiencing flu-like symptoms for the last two days, along with fever and chills/sweating. We are eagerly awaiting the test results. I don't know what it is...but he sure doesn't look "invincible" to me.
It's what I keep saying.

Guys like Fauci and people like in this video think you and I are idiots. That makes it OK for them to lie to us to get us to do what they believe is the right thing.

It's called the "noble lie".

They are so arrogant they never consider the possibility that they could be wrong, that what they think may be correct on average for a group but not correct for every individual in the group, that other people may have different priorities or values etc..

They don't understand the evil of misleading people and taking away freedom because they are so certain they are right and doing good. They are totalitarians. They are bad people regardless of whether I agree with them or not on any individual matter. They just don't know it.

(I hope you son is OK)

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-15-2021 at 12:39 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)