Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 12:16 PM   #11
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
https://twitter.com/NationalFile/sta...66927703138308

If you don't get vaccinated, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.

That's the exact message she wants out there.

In other words, she wants to lie to the public.

Interesting tactic. But good to know this is how our medical professionals want to operate.

All of the talking heads in that video are pure cucks. They've drunk the kool-aid, and they think they are doing the correct thing.

Lie to the public, fudge the numbers if you have to...ANYTHING goes.

Just like when Trump was president. ANYTHING GOES to try and get him removed. So ANYTHING GOES to try and get everyone vaccinated, even if they don't need it (like the young and healthy...or those who have already had COVID).

It's yet another religion of (primarily) the FAR-LEFT.

You know, kind of like...if don't believe in Jesus...you're GOING TO HELL.
You haven't thought this through, IMO. You can't "lie to the public", and "fudge the numbers"...and still think that you are "doing the correct thing". There is no "drinking the kool-aid" here. This is deception pure and simple...and the deceivers fully know it.

As an aside...my son and I attracted this virus 11 months ago. He got vaccinated in March while still in school, and I still haven't. He kept telling me to get vaccinated also...because the "experts" kept saying that the people who already contacted this virus would be "invincible" if they also got vaccinated afterwards. Well...my son has been experiencing flu-like symptoms for the last two days, along with fever and chills/sweating. We are eagerly awaiting the test results. I don't know what it is...but he sure doesn't look "invincible" to me.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)