Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 04:53 PM   #13
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
How pathetic is that? You don’t mean the best info. You mean the info you agree with. A study that was not peer reviewed, that was not tested for methodological errors and biases, says that the effectiveness of the vaccine drops from 93% to 39%. Meanwhile, studies that were peer reviewed and subject to vigorous debate show that the effectiveness only drops to 86-88%.

You anti vaxxers don’t have a leg to stand on. In 1988 the number of polio cases worldwide was 350,000-in the US it was practically zero. By 2018 after a vigorous vaccination campaign that number was down to 36-a 10,000 fold decrease. Small pox which was virtually extinct is making a comeback thanks to the ignorance of the anti vaxxers.

Infection rates of Covid are four times higher in states with low vaccination rates, while serious illness, hospitalizations and deaths are exponentially higher.

A fully vaccinated person has one chance in 5000 of contracting covid.
First, I'm not anti vaccine. I'm vaccinated. I'm just DON'T have a political agenda. The vaccine as been an epic failure compared to what was promised initially. It hasn't stopped the pandemic, doesn't work as well against delta, and loses strength over time. That's why Israel is rolling out dose 3 NOW and getting ready for dose 4, and more.

Second, I was one of the first ones on this forum to suggest awhile back that the US was about to have a huge upswing in cases. That's because I was following the data out of Israel where they were using the Pfizer vaccine and they were a couple months head of us in both the rollout of vaccinations and getting hit with delta. So it was easy to guess what was going to happen here next.

Third, I have news for you, the US is getting a lot of it's data from Israel because we are so inept we aren't even tracking case data for vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

Finally, that 1-5000 number is brain damaged stupid.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-07-2021 at 04:54 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)