Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 07:27 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Tucker got it wrong again. No surprise there. My body, my choice is not absolute. It is the woman’s body which produces the fetus. With a little help from a friend. It is the woman’s body that brings that fetus to term. Thus it is that we say her body, her choice. But there is another factor here.

A woman’s choice to have an abortion does not effect the health and safety of anyone not directly involved. You can’t “Catch” an abortion. It’s not contagious.

But Covid is. It’s highly contagious and the Delta variant is even more so. Whether you want to admit it or not, unvaccinated people are driving this virus as are people who refuse to wear masks.

So yeah, my body my choice is legitimate in some cases and not in others. And that is not hypocrisy and not a double standard. It’s just common sense.
But the mindless slogan that the liberals use is never qualified, as you have just done. Kinda like "Black Lives Matter". Never qualified. Only black lives matter.

Furthermore, from a purely Christian perspective, a Christian's body is not his own; for the Christian has been bought for a price -- body and soul is owned by God! In fact, the Christian's body is the temple of God in Christ through the Holy Spirit! Therefore, a believer is duty-bound to exercise good stewardship over God's body that Christ has bought! He should not do anything to defile God's body which Christ paid for with his precious blood at the Cross. And this includes doing things that would bring any kind of harm to the body. I could lay out my entire thesis on this and prove it from scripture but this isn't the time or thread in which to do this. I would do that in the Religious thread.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)