Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 05:26 PM   #7
mostpost

I should have been more specific, but was concerned about revealing personal information. Others more than mine.

Let’s try this using aliases or such. Right now and for the past four or five months I have been making the checks out to Hummingbird Properties Ltd. Prior to that, for three, four, maybe five years the payee was Forest View Apts. That was preceded by John Smith Marital Trust. (John Smith was the man who built the building, but he died before I moved in and his wife was in charge. Sometime about ten years ago, she stepped aside and her daughter took over. )

Before “John Smith Marital Trust,” there were a few other changes but I don’t remember what they were.

There is no management company. We have an on-site building manager, but he reports directly to the family.

I did ask our building manager about this, but he either didn’t know or doesn’t want to say. He’s very good at property management but this may be above his pay grade….and mine.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)