Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 01:05 PM   #312
dilanesp

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxicab View Post
Let me explain something to you Einstein.....just because some people(many in this case) think differently than you on a subject,under no circumstances does that make them ignorant.
The fact that you actually think and communicate something like this points directly at you as the ignorant one.
I don't think you are ignorant because you disagree with me.

I think you are ADVOCATING (or to be more colorful, wallowing in) ignorance when you post a bunch of stuff that is predicated on the assumption that you know just as much about one of the most complicated scientific topics as people who have spent decades studying this stuff.

Here's an analogy.

I don't think a religious person who believes, as a matter of religious faith, that Charles Darwin was wrong is ignorant.

I do think people who argue that 150 years of biologists who have spent decades of their lives studying the fossil record and testing Darwin's theories know no more about human evolution that some average person on the street are celebrating ignorance.

You have to have a real ego to think that all that study and science and testing and peer review and published papers and instruction and experimentation means nothing at all compared to your own opinion.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)