Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 11:55 PM   #28
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
It’s not just the connections , although that’s part of it. You read the comments for the last 10 months or so. He’s a claimer , he can’t run straight cause he got dq’ed in the biggest race. A race where I sort of believe he got spooked and was a little green . The horse is a warrior, line thru the dq, line thru the stumble start and this is a horse that wins every time and has pretty much been best even when the win was denied. Look at the rest of his generation. No one is close to what this horse accomplished. After yesterday, you won’t hear much but crickets from the critics. He didn’t even take hold of that track really good and made Mucho Gusto look like a plow horse. He was wide the entire way, working hard and still pulled away late..... who cares about the connections? That horse is all world now....
The naysayers just got a nice slice of humble pie yesterday, but for crying out loud there’s not many that would of beat his last three races. Monster
He's a fine horse, but I have to admit that after reading your post my main thought is that I don't know what the hell you're talking about with these alleged critics of the horse. Where are they? They're not on this site. Every time the horse runs I hear people whine about the Derby DQ from now 10 months ago, but from what I read everyone on the Internet is a member of the Maximum Security fan club. Who are all these critics and naysayers? I swear some of you must live in a bubble somewhere.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)