Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 01:18 PM   #450
clicknow

I knew flash was going away, I just don't understand why the interface that the customer uses could not maintain the same "look and feel".

I use the old Classic.

The new interface I'm presented with isn't even CLOSE to what it was.

I've been around long enough to have had to learn at least 9 operating systems since I first started using a computer. It's not like I can't learn.

But I'm not real interested in spending more than 10-15 minutes learning a new interface with you guys at twinspires. All those things you updated can still work while presenting SOME SEMBLENCE of the original Classic interface.

I just logged in and got the feeling I was on another planet. Things should not be THAT different. Yet, they are.

What you guys did would be similar to if a customer going from windows XP to windows 7 was presented with a screen from a completely different non-windows operating system, with a look and feel that is absolutely foreign to them. At least, right now, that is how it feels to me.

At any rate, I will try, but again, not going to devote an entire saturday morning to figuring it out. I'll give it 10-15 min, tops.

Last edited by clicknow; 02-27-2020 at 01:22 PM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)