Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 09:52 PM   #441
molson721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicemaster View Post
Nice to hear and I agree, it's a big improvement...lots of HD on the way. If you have any constructive feedback, I'd love to pass it along.

NJ and TX, I'm sorry, wish we can't have you as customers!

You must be an employee of Twinspires! Here is some feedback. Please explain "constructive feedback"! I gave feedback before TS forced it on me and it was ignored!
Answer this company excuse maker, why do you cater to cell phone players? I like to sit at my desktop with my HD screen, while doing work from my home office, and play the races but nothing you have done has ever made my experience wagering easier as time has gone on.

You know, I can give so many reasons why I hate the new and ???better??? classic but nobody at TS gives a SH*T and says to me, maybe you are right. Kind of like I use to be able to see the odds on a win bet when I considered placing a wager using the old and ???lousy?? TS classic but I can't see the win odds on the new and ???improved??? classic. Comments that when I called were ignored and also told they don't understand my problem?????Should I play the 4 at low odds or the 6 at higher odds when I am considering who to wager on??. With the new(fix what isn't broken Classic) I have to find another page to get the odds or go to the video to see the odds. When I find those odds, I then have to go back to the wagering page to make my wager and hopefully I don't get shut out. Do I really need that bloated twinspires TV screen to be filled up with all the garbage I could find on the main screen and don't need when i want to watch a race?? Of course I do when I call TS to give my feedback on these garbage changes??? Great job Spicey and TS!

You know what, Spicemaster you are here to serve your master that pays your salary but if you had any integrity, maybe you should do something the company has never done and tell them to listen to the customer! I am computer savvy but I have yet to see any change that this CUSTOMER UNFRIENDLY service has made for the better. DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THE IMPROVED VIDEO. ALL ADW's HAVE THE SAME VIDEO IMPROVEMENT WITH FLASH PLAYER BEING PHASED OUT!

Of course, I will dramatically reduced my wagering on TS(like I have done today and placed my bets using NYRA bets which isn't better than the old TS) and unless the old and better way is brought back, I will be gone but then again, when has Churchill or TS ever cared about what the customers thought. Not all change is good but TS believes that we are only complaining because of the change THEY feel is for the better. I no longer bother explaining some of the faults of these changes but TS falls back on the excuse we are only complaining because of the changes and we will realize HOW SUPERIOR twinspires was in making these changes. NO I am complaining because of the changes I didn't like but was blown off by the people I talked to at Twinspires that probably have never made a wager in their life and are computer nerds(apologies to the PC police).

Avoid twinspires if you value customer service. it doesn't exist and spicemaster will be there to make excuses for the company that pays his salary. Keep that in mind while discussing anything that criticizes Twinspires.
molson721 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)