Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 AM   #191
riskman

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity
hopefully the 5 % is small enough and there are enough ny players (and $) that the shop will take measures to keep you on in some capacity. of course you'll still lose the 5 % which sucks.

good luck to all of you ny players.
Do not know how this will shake out. If they keep me on in "some capacity" that will not do it for me.There are several places I can wager that is NY based but I will not receive the rebates that I did previously for my out of state wagers.

Seriously considering reducing my wagering substantially. Just do not think it is worth it for me to put the effort and time into this at this point. Wagering on the horses will not make me or break me even if I busted my bankroll. Financially, I am ok, with or without the horses. Life goes on.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)