Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: 4NJbets news...
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:38 PM   #19
Pacingguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacingguy
One point about their fees. At one point someone told me that existing account holders will not be facing any additional charges, suggesting the accounts will be grandfathered as being free. However, I will believe it when I get more info (of which I am trying to find out more).
I followed up with TVG and told them that current NJBets.com customers pay no wagering fees or fees for video. I asked them what would be the case when TVG takes over and here is their response:

I checked with TVG about pricing. I mentioned to them there currently are no wagering fees or fees for video and this was the response I got.

Thank you for contacting TVG. The pricing plan will stay the same as you currently have with 4NJBets.com.

Will there be other surprises? Who knows? Time will tell. I look forward to their email. In the meanwhile, as of now I am satisfied.
Pacingguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)