Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 12:36 PM   #21
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
ok poker fans, it has been way too long but we're finally back on the road with a trip report from exciting atlantic city, the place where the sands turn to gold!!

this time we have company on the trip as my amazing girlfriend estrella* joins us for the trip where we will meet up with my good friend the lion, king of the pen poker jungle!

estrella isn't a poker player but was known as "la reina del seis" (queen of the pick 6) at her home hipodromo and even knows the ortiz brothers. like mr beyer wrote of susan vallon, estrella "understood the gambling life."

we park in the caesars garage and skip check in to take a relaxing stroll up the famous ac boardwalk where we will meet up with the lion and his wife at club wyndham skyline tower.

the lion's are on the 26th floor with a balcony that has a breathtaking view of the northern end of the city and up the coastline. if you had a telescope you could probably watch real housewives of new jersey live, without a tv!

back out on the boardwalk, however, the view isn't as good.

"mi amor!!" estrella gasps as i turn to see an older man walking near steel pier wearing only a g-string!! indeed the entire boardwalk in shock, save for the lion and his wife who are obliviously posing for instabook photos!

tomorrow: meester sun of a beach, let's play some cards!!

game: none
year: 0 (0-0)

*name changed to protect the innocent!!
GREAT to see you back and looking forward to your stories and results!

I have been out of action for a while now. The wife is still having a difficult time from knee surgery more than a more ago.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement