Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 01:09 PM   #7
Kbatch57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTavish View Post
Ken, I agree with Matt Haney. Email or call Michael Pizzolla. He's a good guy and prompt to respond.

I have a PDF copy of "The Master Magician ValueTech Software Module Quick Start Guide" that Michael's assistant sent me years ago. It's only 7 pages long though so there's not a lot to it. Ask if they have a copy they'll send you and if they don't, ask if it's okay if I send it to you. It's copyrighted and I don't want to give stuff away that isn't mind to give. (BTW it's almost 20 years old so they may not have a copy anymore.)

The Quick Start Guide is useful but what you really want is a copy of Michael's book "Handicapping Magic." It's long out of print but there are used copies available on Amazon if you're willing to spend $50-$100. Post Time Daily has a PDF version that they might send you, especially if you have an account with them. All of Pizzolla's concepts are in that book. The program just does all of the calculations for you.

Mick
Hi Mick,

Received an email from PTS Support which stated the following "There is no quick start guide for this software".

They did not address any of my other questions regarding Manuals, CD.DVD and Copyright.

Thanks,

Ken
Kbatch57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)